Scientific Anglers Mastery Competition Nymph Line
For years, SA Mastery Series lines have been among our most-popular and best-performing lines. While some things have changed, one thing hasn’t: Mastery Series lines still deliver just as well as—if not better than—they ever have before.
With our AST slickness additive, Dry-Tip technology, color change at the rear of the head, and SA•ID identification system, Mastery lines are still the best smooth lines at their price point on the market.
From dry-fly purists to tarpon-chasing poon hounds, the Mastery Series from SA provides every angler the lines they need to catch the fish they crave.
Built to FIPS Mouche standards, but designed to simply catch fish, the Mastery Competition Nymph line is as simple as it gets: 80 feet of level line, in either a floating or an intermediate density. It doesn’t matter if you’re in an international competition, or just trying to outdo yourself, the Competition Nymph line will perform, fish after fish. Specifically designed for European-style nymphing, if you’re looking for the thinnest, most sensitive line available, look no further.
- Ultra-thin level-line design for premium performance and sensitivity
- For use with rods 0- through 5-weight
- Meets FIPS Mouche competition specifications
- For use in moderate and cold climates
- Monofilament core
- Available in single-colored floating and clear intermediate sink (sink rate: 1.25 ips) versions
- Comes with braided loop connection