Lansetă Scott S4
Scott S4 Series Fly Rods are, without a doubt, some of the best-performing, best-looking fly fishing rods. Combining pinpoint accuracy, feather-light weight, impressive power, and telepathic sensitivity with Scott's quality and attention to detail, an S4 fly rod provides its owner with a truly awesome fishing experience.
Scott's proprietary X-Core graphite blank gives the S4 its outstanding feel under line loading. Scott uses a lightweight, reinforced thin-wall construction that starts broad at the base, then tapers dramatically, creating great power for long-distance casting while preserving sensitivity at the tip. Multi-modulus graphite provides even finer tuning, to deliver straightline accuracy and quick recovery with minimal excess vibration.
Scott builds on that foundation with superlight, corrosion-proof Silicon Carbide strippers in titanium frames, Flor-grade cork grip, and nickel-titanium snake guides, then rounds out the package with select burlwood for the reel spacer. The result is a rod that is as comfortable pulling steelhead across rapids as it is flicking nymphs under riverbanks for native trout. Every Scott rod is made by hand in Montrose, Colorado, making the S4 Series Fly Rod not just exceptional in performance, but a testament to American craftsmanship worthy of the most discerning angler.
- Four-piece design with sleeve ferrules for light weight
- Multi-modulus X-Core carbon fiber blank for stability
- Flor-grade Western Half-Wells cork grip offers versatility for big or small water
- Full titanium Fuji guide frames and nickel-titanium snakes for reduced weight and corrosion resistance
- SIC Silicon Carbide guide rings for cool, friction-free casts
- California burlwood reel seat spacer
- Alignment dots for easy rigging
- Hard aluminum screwtop case with handsewn rod sock included
- Handmade in Montrose, Colorado, USA